Tax Controversy & Representation
If you or your business receives a notice of audit, proposed adjustment, penalty notice or notification of lien from the IRS or state taxing authorities, BTPS has a talented and experienced staff to assist in resolving the matter.
Our professionals have extensive experience to assist with:
- Preparing for an income tax, sales tax, property tax examination
- Meeting with tax examiners and responding to their requests for information
- Preparing protest letters and representing taxpayers at appeals hearings
- Resolving tax disputes and negotiating tax settlements
- Penalty abatements
- Voluntary Disclosure Agreements and Amnesty Requests
- Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements and other payment options
Rely on BTPS’s trusted advisors to resolve your tax issues in the most expedient and cost effective manner.